A Sporting Club Fitness Membership includes the following:
- Unlimited access to 100+ weekly group fitness classes including spinning, yoga, Zumba, barre, and TRX
- Strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Indoor running track, boxing area, NBA-sized basketball court, and swimming pool
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Complimentary towel service
- “Best of Philly” locker rooms with stocked vanities
- Whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Access to club networking events, art openings and happy hours
- Member discounts on Athletic Spa services
- Member perk discounts at local businesses
Our Executive Membership includes everything that Fitness Memberships receive plus:
- Access to exclusive executive locker room with private showers and vanity area
- Personal lockers for overnight storage
- Complimentary laundry service
- Executive lounge with device charging station, TV, complimentary coffee, tea, juices and fresh fruit
We offer group discounts to businesses and organizations who meet our minimum member threshold. We accommodate a variety of payment options. With partnerships across the Center City area, The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is a local hotspot for corporate wellness. Request information.
If you’re interested in learning more about our corporate memberships including our “Wellness Week” program, please contact our membership office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Payment Procedures
We don’t require annual contracts! All memberships are month-to-month. To get started, new members are required to pay a one-time initiation fee plus pro-rated dues for the current month. Members are free to cancel at any time with a 30 day notice and we offer a freeze policy for those who travel or become injured for a prolonged amount of time. If at any time a membership is cancelled, an initiation fee will be required to reactivate the membership.
Monthly billing is processed automatically every 2nd of the month through a credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, or American Express®), debit card or checking account.
Fill out the form below to get started with your membership. We will follow up to schedule a time when you can come in to take a tour of the club and discuss membership options. You may also call our membership team directly at 215-985-2160.