We’re always looking for talented individuals to join us on The Sporting Club team. If you have a great attitude, enjoy health and fitness, and you’re interested in being considered for a position with The Sporting Club, please submit the following information to email@example.com.
Submit the following:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Which position are you applying for?
- Why do you feel that you’d be an asset to The Sporting Club and this position?
If we feel that you’d be a good fit for one of our openings, we’ll contact you to discuss next steps.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Be Fit. Be Strong. BELONG.
The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is looking for energetic, passionate, career minded individuals that are interested in joining our Group Fitness team on a part-time basis as a Certified Zumba Instructor. Our company has a very successful history of stability and growth, which includes a professionally staffed and highly successful personal training program and state of the art equipment.
Zumba Instructors are responsible for providing group fitness instruction, monitoring and educating members on fitness and safety, and maintaining a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for class participants.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up exercises, stretching, and cool down.
- Promotes the Sporting Club’s healthy spirit, mind and body philosophy through fitness classes.
- Instructs members on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment and music for each class.
- Assists members, answers questions, and maintains a positive exercise experience for members and class participants.
- Keeps management informed of customer and facility needs.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- Performs related duties as required.
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Certified instructor (ACE, AFAA) or equivalent. Additional specialty/certifications preferred.
- Must be willing to obtain other certifications as required.
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm.
- Choreography and music skills.
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members.
Please forward resumes to Terri Kellam at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 215-985-9158.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please be advised that this position requires the successful completion of a background check as a condition of employment.
The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is looking for energetic, passionate, career minded individuals that are
interested in joining our Personal Training team. Our facility has a very successful history of stability and
growth, which includes a professionally staffed and highly successful personal training program supported
by a 30,000 square foot state of the art fitness floor.
● To develop personal training clients through current membership.
● Provide personal training services to new Club members.
● Responsible for reviewing client medical histories and program goals, designing individual exercise programs to meet those goals, implementing exercise programs, instructing and supervising work outs on a one on one basis.
● Must have a college degree, preferably in a health and science related field
● Must hold a current certification from ACSM, ACE, NASM, or NSCA
● Must be CPR/AED Certified
● Must be willing to obtain other certifications as required
● Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the Fitness Industry
● Must be available to work a flexible schedule which includes providing coverage on the fitness floor for 5:00am opening shifts and closing shifts.
● Proficient use of computer hardware and software programs
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Excellent customer service focus, professionalism and discretion
● Excellent dependability and reliability
● Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational disposition
Physical requirements may include:
● Ability to lift, carry and otherwise move various fitness equipment
● Ability to instruct and demonstrate exercises using fitness equipment
● Ability to sit, stand or walk for various lengths of time throughout the day
● Ability to communicate effectively with members
Please forward resumes to Terri Kellam in Human Resources at email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V