A Sporting Club Fitness Membership includes the following:
- Unlimited access to 100+ weekly group fitness classes including spinning, yoga, Zumba, barre, and TRX
- Strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Indoor running track, boxing area, NBA-sized basketball court, and swimming pool
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Towel service
- “Best of Philly” locker rooms with stocked vanities
- Whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Access to club networking events, art openings and happy hours
- Member discounts on Athletic Spa services
- Member perk discounts at local businesses
Our Executive Membership includes everything that Fitness Memberships receive plus:
- Access to exclusive executive locker room with private showers and vanity area
- Personal lockers for overnight storage
- Laundry service
- Executive lounge with device charging station, TV, complimentary coffee, tea, juices and fresh fruit
We offer group discounts to businesses and organizations who meet our minimum member threshold. We accommodate a variety of payment options. With partnerships across the Center City area, The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is a local hotspot for corporate wellness. Request information.
If you’re interested in learning more about our corporate memberships including our “Wellness Week” program, please contact our membership office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Payment Procedures
We don’t require annual contracts! All memberships are month-to-month and members are free to cancel at any time with a 30 day notice. To get started, new members are required to pay a one-time initiation fee plus pro-rated dues for the current month. We offer a freeze policy for those who travel or become injured for a prolonged amount of time. If at any time a membership is cancelled, an initiation fee will be required to reactivate the membership.
Monthly billing is processed automatically every 1st of the month through a credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, or American Express®), debit card or checking account. Note: You are required to pay your first full month’s dues in advance if you are setting the billing process up with a checking account (a voided check is needed).
MINDBODY Member Tools
We utilize MINDBODY for member account management. All Sporting Club members are able to manage their accounts online or via mobile devices. These features include:
- Register for classes
- Update payment information
- Update profile, address, password
- Purchase personal training packages
- Schedule personal training appointments
- Request spa appointments
- Purchase and send online gift cards
Fill out the form below to get started with your membership. We will follow up to schedule a time when you can come in to take a tour of the club and discuss membership options. You may also call our membership team directly at 215-985-2160.