About The Sporting Club
“The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is Philadelphia’s Premiere Health and Fitness Club, conveniently located in the heart of Center City.”
The Sporting Club at The Bellevue
224 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
The Sporting Club at The Bellevue is Philadelphia’s Premier Health & Fitness Club. From quality cardio and weight training equipment on our 10,000 square foot Fitness Floor to 120 weekly Group Fitness classes, The Sporting Club is your one stop shop to a healthy and active lifestyle.
Our amenities include:
- 10,000 sq. ft. Fitness Floor equipped with Strength Training and Cardiovascular Equipment
- Indoor Running Track
- Racquetball and Squash Courts
- Group Fitness Studios
- Yoga and Meditation Rooms
- Boxing Ring and Equipment
- NBA-sized Basketball Court
- Whirlpools, Steam Rooms, and Saunas in Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- 25-Meter Indoor Swimming Pool
- Massage and Facial Services at The Spa
- Centerpoint Pilates Studio
- The Café
- Shoe Shine Service
Guests of the Hyatt at The Bellevue enjoy complimentary visits to our facility during their stay.
The Sporting Club is part of The Bellevue complex, which includes the Hyatt at The Bellevue, XIX Restaurant, The Palm Restaurant, and exclusive shops such as Tiffany & Co., Nicole Miller Philadelphia, Williams-Sonoma, The Walking Company and Teuscher Chocolates as well as offices for the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Tierney Company and Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust. In the heart of Philadelphia’s downtown, The Bellevue is the ideal spot to work out, dine, and shop.
Parking is available at The Bellevue Parkway Garage. Parking vouchers can be validated at The Sporting Club front desk for a discounted rate.
Day passes are available for a special visitor rate. Visit the Membership Office or call 215-985-9876 for more information.